The mainland of Yvresse is the heavily forested stretch of land west of the Annulii Mountains and south of Cothique, but the realm also encompasses the Shifting Isles in the Great Ocean further east. The land is mostly wide, grassy plains and mountains.[2a]
Yvresse is the least populated of all of Ulthuan's realms, and is regarded by the other kingdoms as being a bleak coastal realm of no real importance. Despite this it is famous for the discipline of its citizen-soldiers and for being the homeland of the hero Eltharion the Grim.
- Finuval Plain: [3a] The site of a famous battle where [[Malekith was defeated and nearly destroyed.
- Shrine of Hoeth. [3a]
- Tor Finu: City. [3a]
- Tor Yvresse: The capital city of the Kingdom. [1a]
Warriors of Yvresse are often grim due to their conflicts with the deamons of the mist, having witnessed many terrible things but they are also unphased by many things that would terrify other elves. [1a]
- Mistwalkers: They patrol the mists dealing with the Daemons within. [1a]
- Spire Guard of Tor Yvresse. [1a]
Archers wear scale mail that includes wayshards that are attuned to the waystones of the kingdom and allow them to find their way in the mists, the colour of the shard refelcts the hall from which they hail. [1a]
A Yvresse Hawkeye, the leader of High Elf Archer regiment.
|The realms, colonies & outposts of the High Elves|
|Realms of Ulthuan||Eataine - Caledor - Tiranoc - Shadowlands - Chrace - Cothique - Yvresse - Ellyrion - Avelorn - Saphery|
|Nearby Isles||The Isles - Isle of the Dead - Island of the Flame - Shifting Isles|
|High Elf Outposts & Colonies||Arnheim - Citadel of Dusk - Fortress of Dawn - Gates of Calith - Tor Elasor - Tor Elithis - Tower of Stars - Tower of the Sun|
- 1: Uniforms & Heraldry of the High Elves
- 2: Warhammer Armies: High Elves (4th Edition)
- 2a: The Outer Kingdoms, pg. 13
- 3: Warhammer Armies: High Elves (4th Edition)
- 3a: The High Elves, pg. 8