Shrines of Sigmar
From Warhammer - The Old World - Lexicanum
|Editor(s)||Síne Quinn, Christopher Walz|
- Shrines of Sigmar, pg. 1
- The Steinplatz Shrine, pg. 4
- The Shrine of Uathach, pg. 6
- The Hammer's Stand, pg. 9
- The Abandoned Shrine of Lowengen, pg. 11
- The Sumpftor Shrine, pg. 13
|The Empire is riddled with shrines to its Warrior-God. They are found on busy street corners, on lonely stretches of road deep in the forest, and in the homes of the devout. A Sigmarite shrine is smaller than a temple and usually has no attendant priest. They can take many forms, from a rough-hewn idol to an elaborate edifice housing devotional art.
~ Shrines of Sigmar.