Hell Rides to Hallt
From Warhammer - The Old World - Lexicanum
|Author(s)||Chris Handley, David Whitworth|
- Hell Rides to Hallt, pg. 3
- Part 1: Highway to Hallt, pg. 6
- Part 2: Rest Your Head, Weary Traveller, pg. 10
- Part 3: Heads Will Roll, pg. 13
- Part 4: A Head for Figures, pg. 15
- Part 5: Hexensnacht, pg. 20
|Only the damned and damnable fools ride out on Hexensnacht, as the turning of the year wakes the very dead, calling them up from unmarked graves and unhallowed resting places. The priests of Morr alone are safe, their lonely vigil a solitary ward against the restless dead. So which are you — fool, damned soul, or lonesome priest — to set about so close to Hexensnacht, with rumour and more of a headless rider claiming grim trophies across the land?
~ Hell Rides to Hallt.