Old World Armoury
From Warhammer - The Old World - Lexicanum
|Cover Artist||Dave Gallagher|
Old World Armoury is a supplement for Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay (2nd Edition) that provides extensive information on money, trade, weapons and armour as well as all manner of goods and possessions.
- Introduction, pg. 3-5
- Chapter One: Currency and Trade, pg. 6-14
- Chapter Two: Old World Amour, pg. 16-26
- Chapter Three: Arms of the Old World, pg.27-42
- Chapter Four: Gunpowder and Weapons of War, pg. 43-50
- Chapter Five: General Equipment, pg. 51-66
- Chapter Six: Special Equipment, pg. 69-77
- Chapter Seven: Animals and Transport, pg. 79-87
- Chapter Eight: Property and Business, pg. 88-92
- Chapter Nine: Hiring Characters, pg. 96-111
- Chapter Ten: Treasures of the Old World, pg. 112-115
- Appendix Reference Tables, pg. 116-126
|The crossbow may be more reliable, but nothing elicits fear like a pair of pistols. When you stare down those barrels, a few Marks in exchange for your life seems perfectly reasonable.
~ Tilmann, wayward Highwayman..