Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay (2nd Edition)
|Preceded by||Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay (1st Edition)|
|Followed by||Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay (3rd Edition)|
The Second Edition setting takes place following the Storm of Chaos with much of the Empire's eastern front in shambles, the nation of Kislev in disrepair and Chaos cults boldly acting throughout the Old World.
The Second Edition system features an updated and streamlined version of the earlier percentile mechanics.
- Barony of the Damned
- Career Compendium
- Character Pack (2nd Edition)
- Children of the Horned Rat: A guide to Skaven
- Game Masters Pack
- Lure of the Liche Lord: campaign supplement in the Border Princes.
- Karak Azgal (book): A sourcebook on the Dwarf Hold
- Night's Dark Masters: A guide to Vampires
- Knights of the Grail
- Old World Bestiary: A compendium of Creatures Fair and Foul.
- Old World Armoury: Provides extensive information on money, trade, weapons and armour as well as all manner of goods and possessions.
- Plundered Vaults
- Realm of the Ice Queen
- Realms of Sorcery (2nd Edition)
- Renegade Crowns: Adventures in the Border Princes.
- Shades of Empire
- Sigmar's Heirs: A Guide to the Empire
- Terror in Talabheim: City sourcebook and adventure pack
- The Pig, The Witch and Her Lover
- Tome of Corruption
- Tome of Salvation
- WFRP Companion: A variety of articles including new creatures, short city guides and trade.
Two epic campaigns were also released for the second edition
- Paths of the Damned consisting of three books: Ashes of Middenheim, Spires of Altdorf and Forges of Nuln.
- The Thousand Thrones
Information in the book and its supplements that relates to the period of IC 2521 and beyond should be considered to exist in the parallel universe where Archaon was defeated and the End Times Campaign did not occur.