Book of Grudges (WFRP)
From Warhammer - The Old World - Lexicanum
|Preceded by||Dwarfs: Stone and Steel|
- Chapter One: Dwarf History
- Chapter Two: The Everlasting Realm
- Chapter Three: Karak Azgaraz
- Chapter Four: Grudges of Karak Azgaraz
- Chapter Five: Dwarf Engineering
- Chapter Six: Runesmithing
- Appendix: Khazalid Lexicon.
|On the first anniversary of his father’s death, King Thuringar Zaladrinsson did call forth the Throng of Karak Azgaraz and sent every clan out on a great grobkul. One thousand times one thousand goblin skulls the king commands on this great goblin hunt, the first he vows of many. Let the Throng of Karak Azgaraz go forth every year on this day, and return with as many goblin heads as can be carried! Nor shall our warriors limit themselves to goblins, but to orcs and all foes of the dwarfs! Long live King Thuringar, the Orc-Hewer! May his beard reach his toes!
The Grobkul of Karak Azgaraz.