Rule Books 2nd Edition
From Warhammer - The Old World - Lexicanum
|Rule Books 1st Edition < - Rule Books 2nd Edition - > Rule Books 3rd Edition|
During the 2nd Edition of Warhammer Fantasy Battles (1984) Games Workshop produced the following books and so called scenario packs:
- Warhammer Fantasy Battles (2nd Edition) and
- Ravening Hordes (2nd Edition).
- Blood on the Streets – Villagepack with cardstock buildings & rules for riding (October 1985)
- Blood Bath at Orc's Drift - scenario pack one (August 1985)
- Terror of the Lichemaster - scenario pack (January 1986)
- Tragedy of McDeath - scenario pack two (April 1986)
The 2nd Edition was called "Red Box Edition" by the hobbyists for its characteristic red boxes with Warmachines and Regiments of Renown. "Warhammer Fantasy Battle rules" for the 2nd Edition was a book-shaped box which contained three separate booklets.
A Boxed Game of Warhammer Fantasy Battles which includes dices, miniatures and other gaming devices like it is used since the 4th Edition and Army Books where unknown during the 2nd Edition.
Blood on the Streets – Villagepack
Blood Bath at Orc's Drift scenario pack one
Terror of the Lichemaster scenario pack
Tragedy of McDeath scenario pack two