Ashes of Middenheim
|Cover Artist||Christer Sveen|
|Followed by||Spires of Altdorf|
Ashes of Middenheim is a city sourcebook for Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay (2nd Edition) which describes the city of Middenheim in the aftermath of the Storm of Chaos building on the information in the Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay (1st Edition) Middenheim: City of Chaos. It is also the first part of the Paths of the Damned Campaign.
- Introduction, pg. 3-4
- After the Storm, pg. 5-33
- Chapter One: Rats in the Walls, pg. 34-42
- Chapter Two: The Shrine in the Forest, pg. 43-49
- Chapter Three: Deadly Cargo, pg. 50-55
- Chapter Four: The Unquiet Death, pg. 56-63
- Chapter Five: Panic in the Streets, pg. 64-69
- Chapter Six: Trail of Fire, pg. 70-77
- Chapter Seven: Corruption’s Journey, pg. 78-82
- Chapter Eight:The Truth will out, pg. 83-89
|I must ask for your help – not only on behalf of the Temple, but the City of Middenheim and possibly the Empire itself. So much of our strength is gone from Middenheim or was destroyed during the siege. Commander Schutzmann speaks highly of you and our need is desperate. You must find this abomination before the minions of Chaos can lay their hands upon it, and bring it back to Middenheim. Meanwhile, our scholars will try to discover how the thing can be destroyed – or at least combined.
~ Ranulf, Priest of Ulric .