|Pages||Book 1: 146, Book 2: 56|
|Preceded by||Warhammer: Glottkin|
|Followed by||Warhammer: Thanquol|
The campaign pack is divided into two books:
The first book is a narrative of the world changing events:
- Descent into Darkness
- Heroes of the Endtimes
- Chapter One: The Widowmaker, Winter 2524 - Winter 2525
- Chapter Two: Khaine Reborn, Winter 2525 - Winter 2526
The Rules: This book contains updated rules for Dark Elves and High Elves  It also includes narrative scenarios and battles with many special rules whilst the Appendix contains the historical characters, units and formations that took part in them.
- Introduction, pg. 3
- How to use this Book, pg. 4
- Thanquol Narrative Battles, pg. 5
- Chapter One: New Warhammer Rules, pg. 6-17
- Chapter Two: New Armies and Units, pg. 18-39
- Chapter Three: Narrative Scenarios, pg. 50-56
The sourcebook partially retcons previous Storm of Chaos source material.
- The End Times- a timeline of the events covered in the five campaign books.
- The End Times (Novel Series) - a series of novels accompanying each campaign book.