|Pages||Book 1: 233, Book 2: 64|
|Preceded by||Warhammer: Khaine|
|Followed by||Warhammer: Archaon|
The campaign pack is divided into two books:
The first book is a narrative of the world changing events:
- The Rise of the Under-Empire
- Chapter One: Assault on Lustria, Autumn 2523 - Winter 2524
- Chapter Two: Blood Beneath the Mountains, Autumn 2523 - Winter 2523
- Chapter Three: Gotterdammerung, Spring 2524 - Winter 2525
- Chapter Four: The Bell Tolls for Nuln, Winter 2524 - Spring 2525
- Chapter Five: The Great Lustrian War, Spring 2525 - Autumn 2526
- Chapter Six: The Battle for Middenheim: Summer 2527 - Autumn 2527
- Chapter Seven: Peak Tide: Winter 2525 - Autumn 2527
The Rules: This book contains updated rules for Skaven It also includes narrative scenarios and battles with many special rules whilst the Appendix contains the historical characters, units and formations that took part in them.
- Introduction, pg. 3
- How to use this Book, pg. 4
- Thanquol Narrative Battles, pg. 5
- Chapter One: Realms of the Lizardmen, pg. 8-15
- Chapter Two: New Armies and Units, pg. 16-47
- Thanquol and Boneripper, pg. 18-20
- Lord Skreech Verminking, pg. 22-24
- Skaven weapons of the End Times, pg. 40-41
- Ungrim Incarnate of Fire, pg. 42-43
- Chapter Three: Narrative Scenarios, pg. 51-64
The sourcebook partially retcons previous Storm of Chaos source material.
- The End Times- a timeline of the events covered in the five campaign books.
- The End Times (Novel Series) - a series of novels accompanying each campaign book.