From Warhammer - The Old World - Lexicanum
|Author(s)||Phil Kelly, Anthony Reynolds|
|Cover Artist||[Adrian Smith]]|
Darkness Rising is a background book written by Matt Ralphs, published by Black Library.
It gives a history of the Storm of Chaos in the Warhammer world.
- Authors Introduction
- Chapter One: Archaon, Lord of the End Times.
- Chapter Two: The Holy Sigmarites of the Empire
- Chapter Three: The Conclave of Light
- Chapter Four: The Eastern Front
- Chapter Five: The War in the North
- Chapter Six: The Mustering
- Chapter Seven: The Siege of Middenheim
- Epilogue: The Empire Reels
Like a number of other Black Library publications such as The Empire at War it is also a book in the warhammer world in this case written by Professor Frederich Weirde follwoing the events of the book.