Realms of Sorcery (2nd Edition)
From Warhammer - The Old World - Lexicanum
|Cover Artist||Ralph Horsley|
|Preceded by||Realms of Sorcery (1st Edition)|
Realms of Sorcery (2nd Edition) is an extensive and comprehensive source book on magic and those who use it for Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay (2nd Edition).
- Easy Meat, a short story by Robert Earl, pg. 4-10
- Introduction, pg. 11-14
- Chapter One: The Origins and History of Magic, pg. 15-30
- Chapter Two: The Nature of Magic, pg. 31-50
- Chapter Three: Magic and Imperial Society, pg. 51-60
- Chapter Four: The Imperial Colleges of Magic, pg. 61-124
- Chapter Five: Of Witches and Witch Hunters, pg. 125-136
- Chapter Six: Magical Lore, pg. 137-182
- Chapter Seven: Magical Tools, pg. 183-208
- Chapter Eight: Rune Magic, pg. 209-218
- Chapter Nine: A Brutal Finish, pg. 219-247
- Designer’s Notes
- Appendix: Reference Tables
|Best to burn ‘em all, ‘cept the fire wizards. Them yer need to drown.
~ Old Hob, Averland peasant.