| Attention Adept of the LEXICANUM!
This Page is a Disambig-Page. Its use is to clarify more then one terms that may be mixed up or confounded easily. If an internal Link led you here, you may help the LEXICANUM by changing the Link to the correct page.
- Pantheon of the Dark Gods: A group of deities worshipped by the followers of Chaos in the World-That-Was and the Mortal Realms.
- Nehekharan pantheon: A group of deities worshipped by the Tomb Kings in the World-That-Was.
- Old World pantheon: A group of deities worshipped by the people of the Old World in the World-That-Was.
- Elf Pantheon: A group of deities worshipped by the Elves in the World-That-Was.
- Pantheon of Order: An alliance of deities, demideities and great beasts worshipped in the Mortal Realms, broken at the end of the Age of Myth and restored during the Age of Sigmar.
- Pantheon (short story): a short story by Guy Haley. It describes a meeting in the Age of Sigmar between Alarielle, goddess of life and Sigmar in Highheim, once the parliment of the Gods