White Dwarf 361 (UK)
From Warhammer - The Old World - Lexicanum
|Cover Artist||Adrian Smith|
|Parallel issue(s)|| White Dwarf 361|
|Preceded by||White Dwarf 360|
|Followed by||White Dwarf 362|
- The Great Devourer - The Tyranids are an all-consuming alien swarm driven by the Hive Mind to extinguish all life in the galaxy. Adam Troke exposes the full horrifying truth.
- Legion of the Damned - Not much is known about the mysterious Legion of the Damned, but Andy Hall has gathered what information can be gleaned in this article.
- 'Eavy Metal Masterclass: Legion of the Damned - 'Eavy Metal's Anja Wettergren shows us how to paint the new Legion of the Damned miniatures.
- Army Workshop: Painting the Swarm - Chad Mierzwa has painted a Tyranid army from scratch. We follow his progress from start to finish.
- Modeling Workshop: Tyranid Invasion - We take a look at some awesome Studio scenery made by Dave Andrews and Mark Jones.
- Assault of Outpost XIII - The Salamanders must defend a forlorn outpost from the encroaching swarm of the Hive Fleet Leviathan. Can the Legion of the Damned save their brethren from certain doom?
For Warhammer Fantasy content in this issue please see White Dwarf 361 (AU) at the Warhammer Fantasy Lexicanum.
|Issues for the 5th Edition of Warhammer Fantasy Battles|