|Attention, Adept of the LEXICANUM!|
It is said that fortunate mortal followers of Khorne are transformed into Bloodletters. [4a]
Bloodletters compose the majority of the daemonic hordes of Khorne. They stand as tall as a man, but their bodies are thin and wiry, with crested backs and broad shoulders. Their skin is red and scaly. Their heads are elongated with long horns, sharp needle-like teeth and long serpentine tongues. [4a]
In battle, Bloodletters tend to forgo strategy and tactics in favor of bounding from foe to foe, hacking with their Hellblades as they go. Their blows are unearthly strong, able to slay a Dragon with a single strike. Bloodletters do not use magic and gain some resistance to it from Khorne.
Weapons and Equipment
- 3rd Edition: Hellblade. 
- Hellblade: They appear to be vicious blades of black steel but are actually but a portion of the daemon’s own essence. Razor sharp with jagged edges they would inflict horrible wounds even without the baleful runes etched into them. When a Bloodletter wounds or slays its opponents the blade feeds it energy and strength.[4a]
A regiment of Bloodletter models from 6th edition. 
|Following close upon the Hounds, urging them ever foreward, come deformed beings, running and shrieking, shrieking and running, driven by the sateless bloodlust of their kind, With twisted crimson frames they speed across the blighted land, crouched over as if the better to track the terror-spoor of their prey. Masters of the Hunt, they seek the blood of Man to offer at the foot of the Skull Throne, ever hungry for flesh prey, ever willing to tear the warm red flesh with their talons and to smear the gore triumphant upon their curving horns.
- 1: Realm of Chaos - Slaves to Darkness, pg. 26
- 2: Warhammer Armies: Hordes of Chaos (6th Edition), pg. 74
- 3: Warhammer Armies: Daemons of Chaos (7th Edition), pgs. 36, 54
- 4: Liber Carnagia
- 4a: Minions of Carnage, pg. 16-18