|Attention, Adept of the LEXICANUM!|
Daemonettes are lesser daemons of Slaanesh. They are also known as Children of Slaanesh, Debauched Ones, Bringers of Joyous Degradation, Seekers of Decadence, Givers of Indescribable Delight or by the daemonic Q'tlahs'itsu'aksho.
They share the androgynous or hermaphroditic depiction of Slaanesh and are known for their speed and for their sharp claws. They own a perverse beauty, unnatural and disturbing, but at the same time, undeniably potent. They have large, green eyes which glow with a malevolent inner light. Their hair and skin are naturally white but both their hair and bodies are frequently dyed various colours.
Whether or not both arms of a daemonette end in claws varies from depiction to depiction, as does whether daemonettes have one breast or two. In addition, in Slaves to Darkness, daemonettes are described as possessing a perverse and unnatural beauty which caused loathing instead of admiration.  Hordes of Chaos and Daemons of Chaos describe daemonettes as possessing an aura which disguises their true nature and causes them to appear beautiful and beguiling.
In their original version, units of daemonettes could cast spells. This ability was removed in 4th Edition.
- 1: Realm of Chaos - Slaves to Darkness, pgs. 31, 185.
- 2: Warhammer Armies: Storm of Chaos (6th Edition), pg. 30
- 3: Warhammer Armies: Hordes of Chaos (6th Edition), pg. 35
- Warhammer Armies: Chaos (4th Edition), pg. 52
- Warhammer Armies: Realm of Chaos (5th Edition), pg. 88
- Warhammer Armies: Daemons of Chaos (7th Edition), pg. 39