He is a being possessed by a grim and malevolent cunning. The weapons embedded into his skin both shows the toughness of his skin, thick, scaly an spiked, and has trophies. He wield an immense chain-bound rock-hammer and a ragged cloak sporting various trophies and braids into battle. He has huge, fibrous, muscular arms and a thick-toothed maw. Skulls are woven into his hair.
Throgg hopes to create more intelligent trolls and to that end has kidnapped a number of wizards including a Imperial Wizard of the Empire, two vitki of the Sarl and even a Skaven Master Moulder. [3a]
He enjoys fishing, sitting alone with his thoughts on a cliff, casting out a line to snare and drag in a fishing boat or merely hold it in place so he can wade out and batter his catch. [3a]
Weapons and Equipment
- Throgg's Maul: A tree trunk fitted with a massive stone head. [3a]
- Wintertooth Crown: An ancient magical crown that draws wild animals and monsters to srve its wearer. [3a]
|Sit and talk then, scion of the warm southern lands. It has been some time since I enjoyed a good conversation. But keep a respectful tongue in your head, for I am a king. And if that does not sway you, think on this — it has also been some time since I last ate.
~ Throgg. [3a]
- 1: Throgg product description
- 2: BattleScroll: Creatures of the Chaos Wastes
- 2a: Timeline, pg. 12
- 3: Sea of Claws (book)
- 3a: The Troll Country, pg. 38-39