The dukedom of Brionne is situated on the south-western coast of Bretonnia.
The political centre of the province is the port and town of Brionne which was built upon the ruins of a High Elf settlement. [3a] The Duc of Brionne is tasked with the protection of the coastline and of the Estalian border. Therefore, besides fielding an adequate host of knights he also maintains a fleet of warships.
After Cuileux is overun and destroyed by greenskins in 930 IC, the knights of Brionne and Quenelles ride forth to wipe out the enemy and lay claim to the land. Single combat between the two lords results in the death of the Lord of Brionne. [4a]
A large flock of Ripperdactyls was swept far from the Southlands by a huricane and attacked the people of the city, killing hundreds of peasents and even knights that tried to fight them before they were driven away by Pegasus Knights. 
- Balduin, member of the legendary Grail Companions and first Duke of Brionne.
- Duke Theodoric, last Duke of Brionne and a fearsome warrior.
- Duke Corentin, a former Duke who was famed throughout Bretonnia.
The Governor and leading merchants of the city of Brionne are known to make handsome profits by laundering the goods stolen by wrecking and piracy and it's an open secret in the city that some of Marienburg's merchant houses are active, if clandestine, partner. Slavery is also said to be flourishing secretly in the the Thieves City. [1a]
|The dukedoms of Bretonnia|
|Couronne - L'Anguille - Lyonesse - Artois - Gisoreux - Montfort - Parravon - Bastonne - Bordeleaux - Aquitaine - Brionne - Queneles - Carcassonne - Mousillon|
- 1: Marienburg: Sold Down the River
- 1a: Diplomacy, pg. 23
- 2: Scrolls of Binding Compendium, pg. 19-20
- 3: Warhammer Armies: Bretonnia (5th Edition)
- 3a: The Land of Bretonnia, pg. 8
- 4: Warhammer Armies: Bretonnia (6th Edition)
- 4a: A Tale of Years, pg. 38-39
- 5: The Citadel Journal 40
- 5a: The Destruction of Athel Maraya, pg. 18