Vampire Count (Title)
Vampires who have reached the level of Count have grown, matured, and consolidated their powers and abilities. They are no longer the terror of mere towns and hamlets, nor are they content to prey on isolated individuals. Their influence is felt across the land, and they dominate mortals, Undead and several of their Vampire kin as well. A Vampire count is nothing like the wild, bestial creature he started out as; instead, he is a patient and meticulous hunter of men. He is also a man with a plan and the means to carry it out, and he fears no rag-tag group of adventurers who think they can stop him.
Known Vampire Counts
- Rabe von Stahl, once a noble Knight of the Empire, he was a mighty Blood Knight who led the undead forces during the Nemesis Crown Campaign.
- The Seneshals, were a small group of elite Blood Knights, each a mighty dark champion who served as the Vampire Lord, Merovech's personal bodyguard.
Weapons and Equipment
- 5th Edition: Hand Weapon. May have Barding, Double Handed Weapon, Halberd, Heavy Armour, Lance, Light Armour, Shield and Spear. May have two Magic Items. May ride a Nightmare or a Monster. [3a]
After the 5th Edition, most Vampire Counts are simply referred to as Vampires on the Tabletop, to avoid confusion with the faction.
- 1: Night's Dark Masters
- 2: Warhammer Armies: Vampire Counts (5th Edition)
- 3: Warhammer Armies: Vampire Counts (5th Edition)
- 3a: Army of the Vampire Counts, pg. 62