Citadel of Dusk
The citadel is reportedly an impossibly tall and needle-thin structure whose foundations in fact pre-date High Elf civilisation . Its main feature is its large seaport, which harbours a large High Elf fleet.
It's unclear if the Citadel of Dusk is a full-fledged colony or a major military outpost. In either case it enables the High Elf navy to patrol, protect and ultimately control the western sea trade routes to Cathay and Nippon[1b][2b] and to suppress any raids of the Dark Elf Corsairs in this region.
|The realms, colonies & outposts of the High Elves|
|Realms of Ulthuan||Eataine - Caledor - Tiranoc - Shadowlands - Chrace - Cothique - Yvresse - Ellyrion - Avelorn - Saphery|
|Nearby Isles||The Isles - Isle of the Dead - Island of the Flame - Shifting Isles|
|High Elf Outposts & Colonies||Arnheim - Citadel of Dusk - Fortress of Dawn - Gates of Calith - Tor Elasor - Tor Elithis - Tower of Stars - Tower of the Sun|
- 1: Warhammer Armies: High Elves (4th Edition)
- 2: Warhammer Armies: High Elves (5th Edition)
- 3: Warhammer Armies: High Elves (6th Edition), pgs. 49, 81
- 4: Warhammer Armies: High Elves (7th Edition)
- 5: Warhammer Armies: Lizardmen (7th Edition), pg. 25
- 6: Warhammer Realms: Lustria, pg. 42