From Warhammer - The Old World - Lexicanum
- You may be searching for the father of Karl-Franz: the late Emperor Luitpold.
Prince Luitpold is the eldest son and heir-apparent of Emperor Karl Franz. It is widely expected that, upon his father's death, Luitpold will be elected as new Emperor, provided he does not antagonize the Electors.
- The timeline appearing in the Boxtree books states that Luitpold was born in 2491, which is also given as the year of Karl Franz's election and coronation.Needs Citation
- However, Warhammer Companion states that Constant Drachenfels was defeated by Oswald in 2480 IC and the theatre-play was performed 25 years later, in 2493, at which time, according to Drachenfels, Luitpold was 12 years old.
- 1: Drachenfels (novel), Act Four, Chapter II
- 2: Genevieve Undead (novel), Part One: Stage Blood
- 3: Warhammer Companion, Needs Citation