- You may be searching for the father of Karl-Franz: the late Emperor Luitpold.
The Prince seemed to like them and later was a frequent guest at the Vargr Breughel Memorial Theatre, even viewing the play with Genevieve as his companion for the evening. This was in contrast to his father who disliked theatre performances after his experience at Castle Drachenfels. [2a]
|It was a feast of horrors, Detlef. I was never so frightened in my life. Well, maybe once.....
~ Luitpold after watching The Strange History of Dr Zhiekhill and Mr Chaida. [2b]
- According to Drachenfels (novel), Luitpold is 12 years old as of that novel, which takes place in 2505 IC.
- The timeline appearing in the Boxtree books states that Luitpold was born in 2491, which is also given as the year of Karl Franz's election and coronation.Needs Citation
- However, Warhammer Companion states that Constant Drachenfels was defeated by Oswald in 2480 IC and the theatre-play was performed 25 years later, in 2493, at which time, according to Drachenfels, Luitpold was 12 years old.
- 1: Drachenfels (novel), Act Four, Chapter II
- 2: Genevieve Undead (novel)
- 3: Warhammer Companion, Needs Citation